Friday, June 16, 2006

Do you think I can still be president?

I went online recently looking for the date of a party I went to last winter. The theme was Pink vs. Orange, and I made a fabulous orange strappy thing out of velcro and ratcheting straps from Home Depot. I googled "Bass Nympho's Ball" + "2006," clicked on the second link that came up and discovered this at the bottom of the page:



There I am, in all my orange glory, faux-ging for a friend's camera (I will have to discuss his picture-posting habits before I find myself featured on www.xxxgirlznextdoor.com). The party wasn't great, but I am very proud of the outfit, even if I do have a second-tier-Russian-model-cum-sci-fi-dominatrix look about me in this picture. Ever single piece is individually attached with velcro, so the whole thing can be refashioned in any number of ways. I think I inherited a mangled version of my mother's craft gene after all.

3 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger M said...

Actually, I think you're MORE likely to become president because of this picture. Sad, but true.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Voix said...

Dang girl!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger M said...

are you gonna post something new or do i get to look at a picture of your booty every time i check your blog?!

come on--i'm bored over here! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home